Formatting Posts and Attaching Files
GUI Features for Posts
This community has some GUI features for formatting posts:
- Bold, italicize, cross through
- Numbered and bulleted lists
- Paragraph options (headers, code snippets, quotes)
- Smiley faces
Formatting with Markdown
The posts also support Markdown, which is a simple markup "language." More information is available on Wikipedia.
Another great article on formatting is available on GitHub..
Images are super easy to add in, you can go through a file upload, but the community also supports a simple copy and paste.
You can also attach data, analysis files, and reports. Some notes:
- Standard file types include txt, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, bmp, tiff, ico, zip, gz, tar.gz, tgz, psd, ai, fla, swf, pdf, doc, xls, ppt, docx, xlsx, log, rar, 7z.
- We've also added custom files: ide, csv, py and m.
- If the file you'd like to attach isn't supported just zip it!
- The maximum file size users will be able to upload is 50 MB.
Screenshot of this Post